All the following sentences indicate a subjunctive mood EXCEPT
A．Jack wishes that he had studied business in university.
B．I think it"s high time that she made up her mind.
C．I had finished my homework when he called me.
D．Take your raincoat in case it rain.
Which of the following sentences has the "S + V + O" structure?
A．He died a hero.
B．I went to London.
C．Mary enjoyed parties.
D．She became angry.
Which of the following are natives of New Zealand?
C．The Red Indians.
Which of the following can account for better performance of bilinguals in doing non-inhibition tasks?
A．An ability to monitor surroundings.
B．An ability to ignore distractions.
C．An ability to perform. with less effort.
D．An ability to exercise suppression.
- The word annually in Paragraph 9 is closest in meaning to___..
- The word "concentrated" in the passage is closest in meaning..
- What does the professor believe according to the situation i..
- What information is given in the article?A.Capture the Rain ..
- The United States was accused of driving out the Hamas-led g..
- This section measures your ability to understand academic pa..