According to the passage, the more superbubbles that exist in a galaxy,
A．the longer the star-formation process will take place
B．the greater the amount of interstellar gas in the galaxy
C．the higher the positive feedback rate of star formation in the galaxy
D．the less magnetic activity in that galaxy
E．the more regular the intervals of star formation
Which of the following, if true, would most seriously undermine the validity of the model of star formation that is presented in the passage?
A．A star is discovered that emits lower levels of trace ions than those discovered by x-rays of our galaxy's sun.
B．A section of the universe is discovered to lack both stars and any sort of interstellar medium.
C．A galaxy is discovered with a negative rate of star formation.
D．In one corner of the galaxy, coronal gas is discovered to rarify as it becomes cooler.
E．A superbubble is found of equal mass to the galaxy surrounding it.
- ATTENTIVE: METICULOUS ::A.pleased:ecstaticB.buoyant:obstinat..
- SOUND: ECHO ::A.sight:rainbowB.episode:televisionC.light:ref..
- CREDULOUS : GULLIBLE::A.didactic : onerousB.adventurous : pu..
- It is difficult to conceive how, even for those people well ..
- The author refers to the illusion of seeing crowds primarily..
- In mentioning "dreams, fantasies, and actions" (line 12) the..