He goes to work by bus. (用how 对by bus提问)
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes towrite a short essay entitled Adversity OftenLeads to Prosperity by commenting on Horace"sfamous remark， "Adversity reveals genius;fortune conceals it." You should write at least1 50 words but no more than 200 words.
An artist(画家) went to a wonderful part of the country
with a holiday, and stayed with a farmer．76．__________
Everyday he went out and painted from morning to77．__________
evening, and then he went back the farm and had a78．__________
good dinner before he went to bed．
When his holiday finished, he wanted to give the 79．__________
farmer some money, so the farmer said, "No, I do not80．__________
want money but give me one of your picture．What is 81．__________
money? In a week, it will all be finished, but
your picture will always here．"82．__________
The artist was very happy and thanked the farmer
for saying such things to his pictures．83．__________
The farmer answered, "It is not that．I have a son
in London．He wants to become an artist．When he
comes here, the next month, I will show him your picture84．__________
and then he will want to be an artist any more, I think．" 85．__________
听力原文：A briefcase containing over $ 10,000 in cash was found on a United Airlines flight that arrived in New York on Tuesday night. The bag is believed to belong to a passenger. So far, no one has contacted the airline to claim the money.
- Louise decided to lend money to the author because______.A.s..
- ______terrible weather we've been having these days !A.WhatB..
- We can infer from the above passage that ______.A.all the Am..
- According to the passage, the following groups of people are..
- 根据下列文章,请回答 21~25 题。 Text lSome time ago, I discove..
- The author believes that the future of nanotechnology will b..